Specializing in the following:
Pasture-raised, grass fed and grass finished Hereford beef;
Naturally raised chickens; Naturally raised Turkeys; Hay Sales
We have been successfully farming in Dove Creek for 25+ years now and have become very successful by mainly word of mouth advertising and also through the Comox Valley Farmers Market. Our business has grown tremendously over the past few years as the old customers keep coming back and are bringing new clientele with them.
The last few years we have been working hard building barns, buying more farm equipment and we are now ready to offer for sale items on a larger scale branching out to local merchants, trying to secure more local business. We would like to introduce to all our clientele that we are now members of the BCTMB- British Columbia Turkey MarketingBoard. Also, we are members of the GAP-Global Animal Partnership-[Animal Welfare]2016
About our products…….
- Our cows are registered Hereford stock, bred and calved on our farm. Raised and finished on our pasture only and great to eat not to mention the health benefits associated with grass fed and finished beef.
- We have been very successful with calving and have been adding to our herd yearly. Our Chickens and Turkeys are raised with vegetable grain (NO Hormones, NO Antibiotics) and are free run.
- We lease several farms in the area and are fairly big in hay production. Our Hay has won “best of class” at the Fall Fair in previous years.
- Our storage facility is home to several snowbirds. It is fully enclosed and houses R.V.’s and boats of all sizes.
- We are better known as “That Big Yellow House with Twin Red Barns.”
- Our Mission Statement “Keep it fresh, Keep it Local and Keep coming back”
Looking forward to establishing a good business relationship with you in the future!